- Issue with specific Work Item linked to Release Cycle
- Error triggers in Work Item:
Transports not distributed to all cross landscape targets (/SALM/CM_XLD_MSG 021)
- The Release Cycle was not set in the Allowed Target Change Cycles and still the consistency check /SALM/XLD_CHECK is executed and prevents the WI to be moved in successful tested > expecting the check to NOT be used when XLD is not allowed for the involved cycle document
- The transaction type S1MJ was configured to have automatic XLD triggered and only two release cycles (not the involved Release Cycle) to permit the XLD synch
- An S1MJ is stuck due to XLD checks
Product version: SAP Solution Manager 7.2
Focused Build and Focused Insights 2.0 for SAP Solution Manager ; SAP Solution Manager 7.2
KBA , SV-SMG-OST-FB-CME , Change Request Management Extensions , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.