You are trying to verify the net value in the Effective Billing Rate report and system shows incorrect value.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Analytics work center
- Go to Design Reports view
- Select the report Effective Billing Rate
- Select the Selection and View
- You see that Net Value invoiced shows incorrect value
- Now if you go to the Items tab in the corresponding business document, the net value is different
- Here you see the difference
The report Effective Billing Rate shows the data only with source document type Employee Time Calendar and does not show up other source document types. As description says, the report shows time recordings that are invoiced according to "time and material", the report provides the net value invoiced divided by the sum of invoiced and written-off hours recorded.
You can use any other report like Revenue by Team Member which provides the requested data.
[Enter your See Also here...]
Effective Billing Rate report; Report ID PROCPIU03_Q0002;PROCPIU03; Revenue Contribution , KBA , SRD-PRO-INV , Projects Customer Invoicing , Problem