- Specific performance related problems with Cloud Integration (CPI) iFlows.
- Go-live checks.
- The technical focus should be on interfaces based on either:
- SAP Cloud Integration between SAP S/4HANA, SAP SuccessFactors.
- SAP Sales and Service Cloud (formerly known as SAP Cloud for Customer - C4C).
- SAP Process Integration (SAP PI) adapters.
- ABAP-technology (ALE/EDI-, qRFC-, tRFC-or BDoc-technology).
- SAP Business Technology Platform
- SAP Integration Suite
- Cloud Integration
Cloud Integration 4.0 ; SAP Business Technology Platform 1.0 ; SAP Integration Suite 1.0 ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core 2211
Performance, stability, design, iFlow, best practice, load test, volume test, capacity, timeout, limit, limitation, sockettimeout exception, memory, size , KBA , LOD-HCI-PI-RT , Integration Runtime , SV-BO-REQ , Request for Remote Service , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.