You have created VAT Return for country Croatia and observed that the currency of the VAT Return is HRK. You are expecting the currency should be EUR.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Tax Management work center.
- Click on VAT Return Run view.
- Click New --> Tax Return Run.
- Fill data and Schedule Run.
- The generated VAT Return is in HRK currency. You are expecting the currency should be EUR.
As of 01 January 2023, the currency of Croatia is the EUR - Euro. The issue is due to the fact that the currency has not been changed to EUR on country (HR - Croatia) as on 01.01.2023. The tax reporting currency is same as currency maintained on country level and hence it is HKR in the VAT Return.
You must have to follow the below steps:
1) Reverse the Return.
2) Cancel all documents having tax due date in the year 2023 (including the ones with tax amount = zero, if any) for Tax amount currency = 'HRK'. The list of documents to be cancelled can be seen in the report All VAT / Sales Tax Items when filter for Company and Tax Due Date - 01.01.2023 and having tax amount currency = HRK.
3) Once all the documents are cancelled kindly change the currency on country level from HRK to EUR and then only post new documents.
Note - please do not modify the documents for the year 2022.
4) Once all the documents are cancelled, then you have to "Report an Incident" to SAP with the list of documents. We will mark these documents with Tax amount Currency = 'HRK' as cleared for tax reporting. So, these documents will not be picked by any Tax Return Run. They will not show up under any tax returns but will be visible in the standard reports.
Note - The above resolution steps are exclusively for SAP Business ByDesign system and is not useful/recommended for S4Hana systems or other ERP system.
Currency HRK, Croatia, VAT Return , KBA , currency hrk, croatia, vat return , SRD-FIN-TAX , Tax Management , Problem