There are two issues in the app "Balance Sheet/Income Statement – China".
- The G/L account which creation date later than FSV creation date will be assigned to the "Not Assigned" node in the app "Balance Sheet/Income Statement – China".
- App "Balance Sheet/Income Statement – China" returns no data.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open app "Balance Sheet/Income Statement – China"
- Fill in the mandatory fields
- Click "Go"
- The G/L account which creation date later than FSV creation date can't be obtained in the report or all the G/L accounts balance are not displayed in the report
This is a known issue about FSV data from FI-FIO-GL-HIE component.
There will be a hotfix and it will be available on the customer system on 6th March.
But the G/L account which created before the hotfix released, for the workaround, please replicate the financial statement versions in app "replicate runtime hierarchy".
Please refer to the following steps:
- Open app "replicate runtime hierarchy"
- Click "Create" and choose "Replicate Runtime Hierarchy (SAP)"
- Select the Hierarchy ID in "Create Hierarchy" session under "Parameters"
- Once the job is finished, the data will be displayed in the report
Balance Sheet/Income Statement – China, F1698, no data, FSV data , KBA , FI-FIO-GL-HIE , Hierarchy Applications in General Ledger , FI-LOC-FI-CN , China , FI-LOC-FS , Localization Financial Statements , Problem
SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions