Server Side Outlook User Settings automatically blacklisting domains
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to E-mail Integration Workcenter > User Settings View.
- Go to Sync Settings.
- When you insert your e-mail and password in order to enable the synchronization between C4C and outlook, the “blocklisted domains” tab is automatically filled with the desired domain.
- You manually remove the desired domain from the blacklisted domains in order to automatically synchronize your Outlook meetings into C4C system.
- Result: Even after removing the desired domain from the ”blocklisted domains” tab, after a few days you notice that the list will be repopulated automatically with your desired domain.
The internal blocklisted domains are renewed once a week (7 days).
Additionally, the renewal will be triggered if:
1. 'Check e-mail connectivity' button is pressed under a user.
2. Credentials are updated for a user.
3. Type of access is changed for an organization.
This is by design from Outlook Server Side Integration.
Server side outlook, blacklist, blacklisting, domain , KBA , LOD-CRM-GW-SCC , Invisible CRM - Smart Cloud Connect Solution , Problem
SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions