Upon performing a Time Payout, you have observed that the Payout Request screen shows a balance higher than the current leave balance.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Account Payouts for an employee
- Select the desired Time Account
- Observe that the Payout balance is higher than the Balance on the Workbench.
The External Code of the 'Employee Time' and 'Time Account' have the same value.
- Change the Time Account External Code through the UI or via Import.
- NOTE: Please keep in mind that you should always use the function 'Generate External Code For Time Off()' in your Accrual rule and never change its value manually, as issues like this one may occur.
time off, time account, external code, time account external code, account payout, payout, different value, higher value, termination, time account payout, time, higher balance, more balance, balance , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-PYT , Payouts - Self Service, Admin, Termination , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-TA , Time Accounts (TAT, TA, TAD) , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions