When changing a Compensation Information Record via Mss (Edit Pen or Take Action > Change Compensation Information) or the Compensation Information History UI, a Pay Component Group is not visible.
The same Pay Component Group is visible on view of the record via the Profile or the History UI.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to a users Profile
- View their Compensation Information via their Profile or the History UI.
- Note that Pay Component Group X is visible.
- Next Create or Edit a record vis MSS (Edit Pen or Take Action > Change Compensation Information) or the Compensation Information History UI.
- Note the Pay Component Group X is not visible in either UI when in Edit mode.
This is caused by an issue with the Pay Component Group Code ID.
The Pay Component Group ID contains and invalid character such as a forward or back slash (/ or \).
To resolve the issue the following step must be taken:
- Remove this character from the Pay Component Group ID. You can replace it with an underscore for example (_).
- Permissions may be reset based on this change. Before making the change is is recommended to review which Permission Roles give access to this Pay Component Group. After making the change, review and ensure permissions are still granted to this Permission Group ID. As you are changing the ID of the Group this may reset the Permissions, in this case the permissions can be adjusted to reflect the original granting.
- If this Pay Component Group is specifically included in any Report filtering, please review and make any adjustments needed if the reports are no longer filtering correctly after the change.
KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CMP-CAL , Calculated - Pay Comp Groups, Compa/ Range & Charts , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions