When you edit a note within Ticket's Notes facet, it is already appearing as a preview note in another tab even before saving it.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Open ticket workcenter.
- Select any ticket.
- Open it.
- Go to "Notes" tab.
- Write a note without saving it.
- Move to another tab on same ticket.
- You will see that the note is appearing as a preview.
This is the standard behavior of the system. However, if you close the Notes facet without saving the note, it will not be saved in the Ticket. The note will only appear as a preview when you are still editing it.
This is the current expected behavior of SAP Cloud for Customer.
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: Contact your Account Executive;
Check the link https://www.sap.com/services/innovation.html#contact-us.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Influence Site to submit an idea.
Ticket, Notes, Preview, Facet, Auto save. , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions