Mails are going into the spam folder although the header contains a valid DKIM signature
SAP Business ByDesign
IP's are not whitelisted
Please contact your IT Department to set IP's allowed:
- Listing for receiving E-Mails in your Infrastructure and
- SPF records that you created in your own DNS and
- any throttling on your e-Mail server based on IP address,
- Whitelisting / Authentication based on e-mail headers like “Return-Path” / “Envelope-Sender” / “mailfrom” / “Bounce Address
- Business E-Mails are relayed from ByDesign (SAP Network) – Cronus (Hosted in SAP Network) – AWS (Hosted in Internet) – Recipients.
- Business E-Mails will be enabled with SPF policy by default.
- Business E-Mails are sent through these IP ranges/addresses 220.127.116.11/22, 18.104.22.168/22, 22.214.171.124/18, 126.96.36.199/20, 188.8.131.52/20, 184.108.40.206/19, 220.127.116.11/20, 18.104.22.168/19, 22.214.171.124/19, 126.96.36.199/22.
- SPF records for the business mails are updated on the technical From/Mail From/Envelop-From address, which is always dsn@myXXXXXX.mail.sapbydesign.com or dsn@myXXXXXX.mail.sapbyd.cn. Example: SPF record for domain: myXXXXXX.mail.sapbydesign.com or myXXXXXX.mail.sapbyd.cn would look be like: “v=spf1 include:_spf.cmail.ondemand.com include:amazonses.com ~all“
Spam Folder, DKIM, Emails going into Spam, White List, IP address , KBA , AP-RC-OUT , Output Management , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions