- Transfer order creation is configured to use MM-IM batch determination (setting T434K-WMHDL)
- Incorrect batch gets assigned to items in Transfer Order (TO) despite there not being sufficient stock of that specific batch available in the bulk storage type that is selected
- Bulk storage type configuration "Totals Information" (T331B-SUMME) is set to '1' - Totals information not batch-specific (Batch neutral)
- Storage Type Search configuration for the TO is set to specifically select the bulk storage type or else the bulk storage type is selected manually by the user
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
T434K-WMHDL, T331B-SUMME, VB_BATCH_DETERMINATION, L_TO_BATCH_DETERMINATION_INT, T334T , KBA , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.