You noticed that when using the function ReadOutputPDF from Webservice QueryDocumentOutputRequestIn, it does not return the PDF file.
SAP Business ByDesign 2302 and higher.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Application and User Management work center and then Service Explorer view.
- Search for the Service Name QueryDocumentOutputRequestIn.
- Click Download WSDL.
- Open the WSDL and maintain the credentials.
- Edit the values according to your request.
- Execute the call.
- PDF file is not generated.
This is expected behaviour, in code it is marked as original when Country is Australia (AT), group code is C41 and template code is C4101.
Clearing the output PDF data when original is marked. So, it is not getting the output PDF data in response section.
This is the expected system behavior.
ReadOutputPDF, Not working, not Returning, PDF, Webservice, QueryDocumentOutputRequestIn. , KBA , AP-RC-OUT , Output Management , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions