- You are trying to configure STMS after the system refresh
- You get the following dump:
Category ABAP Programming Error
Runtime Errors ASSERTION_FAILED
ABAP Program SAPLTMSM
Application Component BC-CTS-TMS
Date and Time 12.03.2023 12:00:03
The ASSERT condition was violated.
In the running application program, the ASSERT statement recognized a
situation that should not have occurred.
The runtime error was triggered for one of these reasons:
- For the checkpoint group specified with the ASSERT statement, the
activation mode is set to "abort".
- Via a system variant, the activation mode is globally set to "abort"
for checkpoint groups in this system.
- The activation mode is set to "abort" on program level.
- The ASSERT statement is not assigned to any checkpoint group.
What can you do?
Note down which actions and inputs caused the error.
To process the problem further, contact you SAP system
Using Transaction ST22 for ABAP Dump Analysis, you can look
at and manage termination messages, and you can also
keep them for a long time.
SAP NetWeaver all versions
STMS, System Copy, st22 , KBA , BC-CTS-TMS , Transport Management System , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.