- To replicate Master Data Types or Key Figures from one version to another, you schedule a Copy Version job.
- To remove Master Data Types or Key Figures from a version, you are scheduling a Delete Version job.
- The system doesn't display periods beyond a particular range when attempting to expand the From/To Period from the currently set by default periods.
- The Time Profile has been expanded, however the system doesn't show the newly uploaded periods.
- The symptoms are present in both the Application Jobs app and the IBP Add-In's Manage/Schedule Versions.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Integrated Business Planning for Supply Chain (SCM-IBP)
SAP Integrated Business Planning for Supply Chain all versions
Copy Version, Delete Version, extend time profile, planning horizon, time period, offset, operator, schedule job, past future period, Add-In, excel , KBA , SCM-IBP-OPR-VCP , Version Copy Operator , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.