- The stories in target system were deleted automatically after transported via content network in SAC.
- The deleted stories are in the same folder in source system.
- In activities logs, the folder and the stories in it have been deleted by the user who executed transportation.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2022.21.11 (SAC)
Reproducing the Issue
- Transport Folder A which contains several stories from a source SAC tenant to a target SAC tenant via Content Network.
- After transportation finished, see that the stories in Folder A got deleted and Folder A still exists in the destination SAC system.
- In the Activities logs in Security menu, it is found that the stories are deleted by the user who executed the transport job.
- There is already a folder called Folder A in target system. So these two folders have different IDs but same file name.
- When the folder in source tenant was imported into the target tenant, it is not possible to create two different folders with same file name.
- So when importing, the stories in the imported folder Folder A were deleted. And in Activities logs, the stories seems to be deleted by the user who executed the transport job at the same time point.
- Make sure that there is no such a folder in target system with same file name but different ID before importing.
- How to check the folder ID:
Go to the folder in SAC, then the ID will be displayed in the URL:
e.g. <SAC URL>/files&/f/system/<Folder ID>
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP ACN, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, transport, transporation, story, folder, object name, file, file name, same file name, delete automatically, import, content network, target system, source system, destination system, activities, activities log , KBA , LOD-ANA-ACN , SAC Content Network , Problem
SAP Analytics Cloud all versions