The Chinese name is configured for Goal plan, but the Chinese goal plan name is not showing when running the Goal Report in Chinese locale.
SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Manage Template > Goal Plan> Basic Goal plan > make sure the Chinese name is configured in this goal plan.
2. Login to SF instance in Chinese language.
3. Go to Reporting > Ad hoc report > Goal Management Report.
4. Select 'Basic Goal plan' in Data sets> select "Goal Plan Name" in Columns> Run the report.
5. In the result, the Goal Plan Name is showing English name 'Basic Goal plan' instead of Chinese name "基础目标计划".
The "Goal Plan Name" pulls the default goal plan name by design. In this case, the default goal plan name is 'Basic Goal plan', so 'Basic Goal plan' is showing in the result.
The "Goal Plan Name" doesn't support localization in Ad hoc Report so far, this column pulls the default goal plan name by design.
Please submit an Enhancement Request if you wish to see this column localized in a future release. More information on Enhancement Requests can be found at the following Knowledge Base Article: 2090228.
Goal Plan Name, Report, Language, Localization. , KBA , LOD-SF-GM-REP , Reporting and Data Imports Exports , Problem