You want to export product catalogs data through data source or data extraction process.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Analytics work center
- Go to Data Sources view
- Select Design Data Sources sub view
- Search for Catalogs
- You do not see any data source to export Catalog data
- Go to Application and User Management work center
- Go to Data Extraction view
- You do not see the Catalog under Extraction objects
[Enter your Cause here...]
Currently there is no data source or data extraction process to export catalogs data. You can post this as a new requirement in influence forum - https://influence.sap.com/SAPByDesign
You can export the catalogs from the below work center view.
- Go to Product Portfolio work center
- Go to Catalogs view
- Select all Catalogs
- Select Export button -> To Microsoft Excel
This way you can export catalogs data to MS excel.
Export Catalogs Data; How to export catalogs?; Product Catalog export , KBA , SRD-SRM-PRO , Purchase Requests and Orders , Problem
SAP Business ByDesign 2302 ; SAP Business ByDesign 2305