You noticed that the Seller party is not filled for Sales Order in Offline mode.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to C4C Windows App.
- Go to Offline mode.
- Go to Sales Workcenter.
- Navigate to Sales Order view.
- Create a Sales Order as a follow up.
- As result, only Sales Organisation, Sales Unit filled, but Seller is not.
Offline party determination only supports a limited subset of the online functionality.
For the following parties a (limited) automated determination is supported:
- Account's contact
- ShipTo, Payer, Buyer
- Sales unit and organization, distribution channel, division
- Custom-defined parties
All other parties have to be maintained manually or will be determined automatically in online when doing a synchronization from offline to online.
This is the current expected behavior of SAP Cloud for Customer.
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer:
- Contact your Account Executive. Check the link https://www.sap.com/services/innovation.html#contact-us.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Influence Site to submit an idea.
Offline , Party , Determination , Filled , Sales Order , KBA , LOD-LE-RC-PAP , Party Processing , LOD-LE-CQP-CO , Lean Sales Orders , How To