- AD SSO starts failing for some or all users
- Manual AD authentication is failing
- Client tools like CCM are failing with internal error
- Setting up AD SSO using KBA 2629070
- Various other errors such as being left at a login screen
- Account Information Not Recognized: Active Directory Authentication failed to log you on FWM 00006 or FWM 00005
- jcsi.kerberos: Could not decrypt service ticket with Key type ##, KVNO ##, Principal "HTTP/XXX.YYY.ZZZ" using key:Principal username@REALM.COM
- com.crystaldecisions.sdk.exception.SDKException$InvalidArg: The argument has an invalid value null (FWM 02024)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3 and SP and patch also good for 4.2
- Microsoft Active Directory (all versions on the Product Availability Matrix)
KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.