- The system shows '500 SAP Internal Server Error' error when trying to upload all users from Employee Central.
- It might be possible to upload some employees one by one.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Master Data Replication work center
- Import Employees view
- In the Employee List, click Actions, and choose Upload Data from Employee Central
- In the Upload Data from Employee Central screen, click Upload Data
- In the popup window, select Upload All Employees
- System dumps with message: 'Please try resuming your work. If you still face issues, report and incident.'
- The dump details show '500 SAP Internal Server Error'.
The system behaviour indicates an issue on Employee Central side for one or some of the employees to be replicated, for example:
- The data includes invalid data, like data invalidated by a typing error .
- The data supplied by Employee Central is not in accordance with the ByD EC Integration Guide, like a concurrent employment which is currently not supported.
This needs to be corrected on SuccessFactors side before selecting all employees for upload.
success factors, successfactors, replicate, please try resuming your work. If you still face issues, report and incident. , KBA , AP-HMD-RPL , HCM-Master Data Replication , Problem
SAP Business ByDesign all versions