- You have Sales Order integration with Freight Units in Transportation Management
- Your Freight Unit created from the Sales Order integration is planned, meaning an execution document is already assigned
- The Freight Unit is Fixed and the Life cycle status is "In Execution" or "Planned"
- When placing a credit block to the Sales Order, the planned Freight Unit is unassigned from the Sales Order and the Freight Order
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
- S/4HANA 1709 with embedded Transportation Management
- S/4HANA 1809 with embedded Transportation Management
- S/4HANA 1909 with embedded Transportation Management
- S/4HANA 2020 with embedded Transportation Management
- S/4HANA 2021 with embedded Transportation Management
SAP S/4HANA 1709 ; SAP S/4HANA 1809 ; SAP S/4HANA 1909 ; SAP S/4HANA 2020 ; SAP S/4HANA 2021 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.6
credit block confirmed quantity quantities freight unit cancelation planned sales order , KBA , TM-BF-INT , Integration , SD-BF-CM , Credit Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.