You find that Reference Sales Order is missing from Data Source: Customer Contract Header
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Data Source: Customer Contract Header
- Select Contract ID ABC (ABC represents your contract ID)
- In the View section, add "Reference Sales Order" in Row Fields
- You can see it only displays the value as "X" (X represents Sales Order ID)
- Open Contract ABC
- Navigate to Document Flow tab
- You can see two reference sales order X and Y (Y represents Sales Order ID)
Data Source Name: Customer Contract Header
Data Source ID: CRMCCOHB
Characteristic Name: Reference Sales Order
Characteristic ID: CCCO_DRF_SALES_ORDER_UUID
Key figure "Counter" field is added in the View column field.
Remove the Counter field from the column fields, you will get both sales order IDs displayed.
This is the current system behavior.
You could create your own data source in the SAP Cloud Application Studio, and design it so that it will retrieve the data that you need.
Customer Contract Header, CRMCCOHB, Reference Sales Order, Key figure, Counter , KBA , AP-CCP-CC , Customer Contract , Problem