- Error M7043: "Valuation type & differs from valuation type of batch &" is issued during SPED processing;
- The valuation type is manually maintained in the STO;
- Batch determination is performed in the replenishment delivery;
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
M7043, STO, replenishment delivery, valuation type, inbound delivery, SPED, batch determination , KBA , LE-SHP-DL-STO , Stock-Transfer-Order , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.