- When performing an allocation run the system prompts the error message "Error in allocation run: &1" (FCO_RUN_ALLOCATION 056).
- The error message can contain "The table body does not have a unique ID any more..." or "Class interface changed at runtime.... "
- S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Run Allocations App.
- Select the effected Allocation Run.
- When checking the Allocation Result app.
- Select Messages
- The error "Error in allocation run: The table body does not have a unique ID any more..." or "Error in allocation run: Class interface changed at runtime...." is maintained within the log.
Kindly refer to the long text of the error message for the cause within the message details. The error states this is a result of a memory issue.
Follow the long text of the procedure to resolve the issue.
The error is the result of a memory issue, try the following steps to fix the issue:
- Run the allocation for fewer periods, ideally a single period.
- Run the allocation for fewer cycles, ideally for a single cycle.
- Optimize the allocation cycle definition in the Manage Allocations app to process a smaller amount of data.
FCO_RUN_ALLOCATION 056, Allocation Cycle, Run Types, Scheduling, Performance, Test, Live, Reversal, , KBA , FI-GL-GL-AL-2CL , Universal Allocation (Public Cloud) , FI-GL-GL-AL , Universal Allocation , Problem
SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions