- Access to creating a new hire date correction can be done by:
- Either securing the MDF object 'HireDateChange' and providing the RBP permission to the relevant role OR
- If object is not secured, then users having Metadata Framework -> Manage Data permission has access to Hire Date correction OR
- If Metadata Framework -> Manage Data permission permission is not present, then provide permission to Administrative Permissions > Metadata Framework -> Hire Date Correction (or Recruit Date Correction)
- But, how can users be restricted to changing hire date of only a certain target population?
"All the images from this instance are from our internal test instances, any resemblance with real environments are mere coincidence"
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Hire Date Correction
Hire date correction, recruit date correction, permission, Target population , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-HIR-HDC , Hire Date Correction Tool , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.