- You updated CAR with POS transactions. When checking /N/POSDW/MON0, each transaction was posted as a single line. But, when checking WE02, the relation is one IDoc to many transactions, sometimes one IDoc to one transaction.
- You expect to see consistently one IDoc to one transaction.
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- CARAB 4.0
- CARAB 5.0
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP HANA, platform edition all versions ; SAP NetWeaver all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP S/4HANA foundation all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions ; foundation on ABAP platform, version for SAP HANA all versions
CAR, POS INBOUND PROCESSING, WPUBON01, WPUBON , KBA , CA-RT-CAR-PIP , POS DM & Sales Audit , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.