- Forms are generated for the candidates however, it went missing hence, got stuck in Signature Step.
- Onboarding Activity has been completed however, the generated forms went missing.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
When the candidate has reached signature step, the forms got deleted due to reassignment of the onboarding activity.
Additional Note: For candidates that are stuck in Signature Step (DocuSign), the PDF forms are being regenerated and this is the reason as to why system will call again for DocuSign and create another envelope for the candidate to sign again, hence, candidate getting stuck in signature step.
For Live Customers and Implementation Partners:
- Validate that the forms are generated in the candidate's Audit Trail.
- Once validated, check whether the onboarding activity was reassigned during Signature Step (OS or NES).
- Once the above checks are confirmed, create a support ticket with component LOD-SF-OBD-DOC
- Provide your approval in creating/adding the Account Option key PdfDeletionOnReassign in the onboarding backend with a value 'False'.
NOTE: PdfDeletionOnReassign will not fix existing candidates who already have regenerated forms. This will stop forms regeneration during reassign on Signature Step for existing (no forms generated yet) and new candidates.
- For candidates who already have generated forms that got deleted, please provide your approval for having the deleted forms restored by the Operations Team.
For Cloud Product Support:
- Raise two separate service requests to the Operations Team.
- To restore the deleted forms for the affected candidates.
- To add the account option key PdfDeletionOnReassign with a value False.
PdfDeletionOnReassign, Document Center, DocuSign, Form Missing, Deleted Forms, Delete on Reassignment, Document, Signature Step, Forms, ONB, ONB1, Account Options, OBD, ONB-24143 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-DOC , Document Center, Documents , Problem