You need further Clarifications on Server Side Integration - Calendar Colors/Categorization
SAP Cloud for Customer
- Would the color of the event (appointment, phone call...) reflect its status? Example: Red means "overdue", Blue means "scheduled"...
- Users noticed their calendar events change color in Outlook on their meetings. When they went to investigate in the categories dropdown of Outlook they saw the additional SAP oriented category options. Users then assumed their category was being changed due to the color change. Is this intended behavior due to the status of an event or a separate issue?
- Is an Individual Customer category able to be removed?
- No, the statuses are not passed within categories to events in Outlook. By current design, the status of an event can be seen in add-in if the corresponding field is added to detailed and basic view.
- Categories are added depending on what happens with the event, categories are not changed depending on an event status: If event is synced, the corresponding category (Appointment, Visit or Phone Call) will be added to this outlook event (not replaced) If during synchronization some error occurs and update or initial sync does not pass, the error category with corresponding error message will be added to the Outlook event.
- Categories cannot be removed, in case of deleting a category manually from Outlook, it will come back with the next synchronization. This is expected behavior.
Calendar; Integration; Outlook; Server Side; Color; Event; Status; Category; Options; , KBA , LOD-CRM-GW-SCC , Invisible CRM - Smart Cloud Connect Solution , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications 2302