Language not visible even in Logon screen even after selecting from Additional Communication Languages
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration Workcenter
- Go to Implementation Projects view
- Click on the project and click Open Activity List
- In the 'Show' field, select All Activities and in the 'Find' field type "language"
- Double-click line item Additional Communication Languages
- Select the desired Language by clicking on the respective Checkbox
- Save and Close
When you try to login again, the language is not visible as <Language> (Customer Language)
The logon language extension only appears after you have created and filled a text pool for that language. When you create a language adaptation with target language as the language you have selected from the Additional Communication Languages, the additional language appears on the logon screen with an extension <Language> (Customer Language).
This is the current system behaviour
<Language> (Customer Language), Additional Communication Languages, Visible, Logon , KBA , LOD-LE-RC-GEN-CDD , Central DDIC , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions