- Using CamelJDBCAdapter to access a MySQL DB
- See this error when they remove this nullCatalogMeansCurrent=true from the JDBC:URL.
Failed delivery for (MessageId: DAA57D8271F7AFE-0000000000000000 on ExchangeId: DAA57D8271F7AFE-0000000000000000). Exhausted after delivery attempt: 1 caught: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: Table '
<Schema Name>.<Table Name> doesn't exist
(<Schema Name> is the name of the schema defined in HANA.
- When nullCatalogMeansCurrent=true in the JDBC:URL the Query works find , but only "<Schema Name>" schemas tables were visible.
- When nullCatalogMeansCurrent=true is removed the query fails, but they are able to see all tables that belonged to all schemas in database.
- 8.0.32 (MySQL Community Server - GPL)
SAP HANA smart data integration 2.0
KBA , HAN-DP-SDI , SAP HANA smart data integration (SDI) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.