You have created an Over-The-Counter-Sale document where the Quantity is more than your Inventory Quantity. Hence, when try to release the Outbound Delivery created against the Over-The-Counter-Sale document, the system is reporting the error: Negative stock not permitted in logistics area *, material * (* is a placeholder for the Logistics Area ID and the Material ID).
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Over-the-Counter Sales work center.
- Go to the Over-the-Counter Sales view.
- Find and select the relevant Over-the-Counter Sales docuemt.
- Click Edit and then View All.
- Go to the Document Flow tab.
- You can see the Outbound Delivery is Not Released.
- If you open and then try to release the Outbound Delivery, the system displays the mentioned error message.
Though you have maintained "Negative Stock Allowed" for the Site/ Location, you have not done same for the Over-The-Counter Logistics Area.
Please maintain the stock or allow negative stock also at the Logistics Area level and try to release Outbound Delivery again.
Over the Counter OTC Outbound Delivery , KBA , AP-ODP-OD , Outbound Delivery , Problem