Latest 'Changed By' is added as an Employee in Check User's Authorization
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales Workcenter
- Go to Leads view
- Open any Lead (example, Lead ID: ABC)
- Make a random change and save
- Go to Administration Workcenter
- Go to General Settings view
- Open Check User's Authorization
- Enter your Technical ID under Business User Field, Enter Lead ID ABC under Business Object ID and select Business Object Type as "64 - Lead" and click on go
You can see that your name is added as an Employee in Document Access.
By default, the latest 'Changed By' is added as an Employee in Document Access under Check User's Authorization. This cannot be disabled or removed.
This is the current system behaviour.
latest 'Changed By', Document Access, Check User's Authorization, disable, remove , KBA , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , Problem
SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions