Batch 'Date of Manufacture' and 'Shelf Life Expiry Date' are not being maintained after posting a Mvt 109 against Inbound Delviery
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Within the Inbound Delivery, the 'Date of Manufacture' and 'Shelf Life Expiry Date' are both filled for the Batch.
- Post a Mvt 109 for the Inbound Delivery.
- Check the Batch Master - the 'Date of Manufacture' and 'Shelf Life Expiry Date' are not filled from the Goods Movement Posting.
SAP Help Shelf Life Expiration Date Check
The shelf life is only checked if the following prerequisites are met:
The minimum remaining shelf life is maintained in the material master record or in the purchase order.
The shelf life expiration date check is active for the plant and movement type in Customizing for Inventory Management.
- App 'Manage your Solution'.
- SSCUI 101913 : Set Expiration Date Check.
- For the Movement Type '109 GR frm Val.Bl.Stock' - change Check SlExp Date from 'No Check' to 'Enter and Check'.
KBA , MM-IM-GR-MIGO-2CL , Goods Receipt from External Procurement (MIGO) (Public Cld) , Problem
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2302