After the change to horizon theme, if you access the performance module by the dropdown you'll see that the page is not with the horizon theme, but if you access via the tile on the home page, the module will appear with the horizon theme
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to instance
2. Proxy as some user that have access to this module and have a tile in home page like "Review Employee Performance"
3. Click on Performance tile "Review Employee Performance" in home page to access the form
4. Scroll down & click "Save & Close"
5. You will be routed to the performance manegement inbox - see the page is on Horizon Theme (colors, frames, etc.)
6. Now, open the home page again & click on Performance tab under the dropdown menu, and see the difference
This is tentatively scheduled to be fixed in the 2305 release. Release dates can be reviewed on Product Release & Road Map Information.
Horizon Theme, Performance Theme, Difference in performance page, WEF-32963 , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , LOD-SF-PLT-THM , Theme Manager Issues , Problem