You have created and activated Company ABC (ABC refers to the ID of the Company). Although the Company is consistent, it does not appear in the General Ledger work center, Sets of Books and Assigned Companies view or Companies View.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the General Ledger work center.
- Go to the Sets of Books and Assigned Companies view or Companies view.
- Search for Company ABC.
- No results are found.
You have not assigned a set of books to company ABC.
Follow the steps below to assign a set of books to company ABC.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Overview.
- Search for the activity Set of Books.
- Select a set of books and go to Company Settings tab.
- Add company ABC in the list.
- Save the changes.
KBA 3134584 - Newly Created Company Name is Not Displayed in Companies View of General Ledger Work Center
New Company, Display, Sets of Books and Assigned Companies, General Ledger , KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , Problem
SAP Business ByDesign all versions