In Manage Business Configuration, a field is under field A and above field B. However, in Hire screens (e.g. in Manage Pending Hires and Add New Employee), this order is not respected.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
A field is configured within Manage Business Configuration;
When accessing Hire screens as Manage Pending Hires and Add New Employee Pages, the order of the elements in Manage Business Configuration are not respected.
This is the order the elements are configured in Configure People Profile.
The ordering is controlled in Configure People Profile.
- Go to Admin Center > Configure People Profile;
- Reach out to the the block you have inserted/the field is configured in Manage Business Configuration > Click on the portlet;
- Click on "You can configure fields of the Edit Dialogue here" (you must click in the word "here");
5. Drag the elements according to the order you want > Save.
manage pending hires, mph, manage, pending, hires, configure people profile, cpp, manage business configuration, business configuration, bcui, ordering, order, insertion order, order not being respected, different order, different, discrepancy, field, element, add new hire, add, new, hire, employee central, employee profile , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-HIR-NEW , Add New Employee Wizard , LOD-SF-EP-CPP , Configure People Profile , LOD-SF-EC-BCI , Manage Business Configuration (BCUI) & Data Models (XML) , LOD-SF-EC-INT , Manage Pending Hires (Integration RCM/ ONB/ OBX + UI) , How To