Talent Intelligence Hub was first introduced in the 2H 2022 Release in Closed Early Adoption (via Early Adopter Care Program), and is being made available in Open Early Adoption on Upgrade Center, to all customers that meet the prerequisites, in the 1H 2023 Release.
This article aims to provide a checklist to verify your system and configuration readiness for Talent Intelligence Hub adoption in 1H 2023, and serves as a repository for all current documentation and blog posts on the product.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Talent Intelligence Hub
In the Help Portal, you can find our official administration guide with complete information on product enablement, configuration and usability:
- SAP SuccessFactors Platform > Using Talent Intelligence Hub
Curious on what is coming in the latest product release? Check out the entries for Talent Intelligence Hub in our What's New Viewer page:
- 2H 2022 Release > Talent Intelligence Hub
- 1H 2023 Release > Enhancements in Talent Intelligence Hub
- 1H 2023 Release > Support to View Growth Portfolio of Other Employees
- 1H 2023 Release > Individual Sections to Display Attributes in Growth Portfolio
- 1H 2023 Release > New Picker to Choose Attributes
Community Blog Posts
Find more information and keep up with Talent Intelligence Hub in our Community Blog Posts dedicated to the product:
- SAP SuccessFactors Community > Announcing Talent Intelligence Hub for Early Enthusiasts
System Readiness Checklist
To prepare your system and data for the enablement of Talent Intelligence Hub in the 1H 2023 Release, a readiness checklist is here provided:
Instance using Job Description Manager (JDM1.0)
For complete information on migrating to Talent Intelligence Hub, on instances using JDM, check the KBA 3327912 - Migrating JDM data to Talent Intelligence Hub - 1H 2023.
Instance using Job Profile Builder and Center of Capabilities
For complete information on migrating to Talent Intelligence Hub, on instances using JPB/CofC, check the KBA 3328015 - Migrating JPB data to Talent Intelligence Hub - 1H 2023.
Instance with no JDM or JPB/CofC data
This scenario is not supported in 1H 2023 Release (b2305). Customers with no JDM or JPB data in the instance, will not be able to enable and use Talent Intelligence Hub.
b2305, 1H 2023, TIH, JPB, JDM, TJ, Talent Intelligence Hub migration, migrating to, enablement, framework, generally available, availability, system readiness checklist, enabling , KBA , LOD-SF-TIH , Talent Intelligence Hub and Job Profiles , How To