You have a requirement to delete collaboration data for multiple suppliers at once, but cannot find an alternative to do this using the system's mass update functionalities.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Account - Communication - Collaboration
- Under Business Document Settings, scroll down to Customer Invoice/Credit Memo
- Observe Output Channel Settings and we expect empty information
The following payload will delete all "Output Channels" for a given document, but not the instance for the document itself (on the web service called CommunicationArrangementMultiChannel)
This would be similar to deleting all output channels for a document on the UI.
<n0:CustomerBundleMaintainRequest_sync_V1 xmlns:n0=" http://sap.com/xi/SAPGlobal20/Global ">
<Customer actionCode="02" communicationArrangementListCompleteTransmissionIndicator="false">
<CommunicationArrangementMultiChannel actionCode="04" communicationChannelListCompleteTransmissionIndicator="true">
- 28 refers to the communication channel block.
- When you use the action code 03 it removes the entire communication channel block i.e. 28.
- Action Code 03 should not cause any inconsistency.
After you execute the above payload, the output channel "email" will not be listed any longer (neither query nor on the UI)
Delete, Collaboration Data, Communication Data , KBA , SRD-MD-BP , Business Partner , Problem