The below error appears when moving a candidate to Onboard status from the Job Application pop-up page:
errorId=null, timestamp=null, errorMessage=WBGlobal is not defined, errorName=ReferenceError
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
The error only happens when making the status change from Job Application pop-up page.
- Go to Recruiting > Candidates and then search for the candidate to be moved to Onboard status.
- Open the Candidate Profile then go to job applications portlet.
- Click on the job title which will open the job application pop-up page.
- Fill out required fields and then change the application status to Onboard.
- Click Save. The error will appear.
It works fine when moving the candidate from Job Requisition and then opening the job application.
Engineering Team developed a fix which will be deployed as part of b2305 release (2023 1H Release). Here's the schedule:
- Preview systems on Apr 28
- Production systems Jun 02
In the meantime, move candidates to Onboard status by going to the Job Requisition and then open the job application.
WBGlobal, Onboard, Job Application, RCM-116359 , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem