- Missing 'Add more Accounts/Packages' button on some Job Requisitions.
- Cannot add First Advantage background packages.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a Job Requisition.
- Check the field 'First Advantage Background Package'.
- 'Add more Accounts/Packages' button is missing.
- No Account ID mapped with the parent field value from the Job Requisition.
- No write permission to the Job Requisition template field "fadvAccountPackage".
Please make sure that the parent field value selected on the Job Requisition has been mapped with at least one Account ID.
- In Admin Center, go to Manage Recruiting > First Advantage Background Check Integration Settings.
- Select Parent Field Selection from the left-side navigation menu.
- Find the Account ID that you need to use.
- In the Parent Field Selection column, select the field value which has been also selected on the Job Requisition.
Once mappings are done correctly, the button 'Add more Accounts/Packages' will become available to operators who have the write permission.
FADV, add, account, package, requisition, fadvAccountPackage, unable to select, Parent Field, background check, integration , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-BCI , Background Check , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions