System crashes when trying to restore values for Account Determination Groups.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center.
- Go to Implementation Projects View.
- Select the Project and click Open Activity List button.
- Search for Charts of Accounts, Financial Reporting Structures, Account Determination and select it.
- Click Change Immediately button.
- Click Edit Account Determination Groups option.
- Click Restore Defaults.
- Select default values that you want to restore.
- Click Restore.
It's a product limitation.
When restoring the default values, you should choose the corresponding subledger where the restoration needs to happen.
For example: You need to select "Groups for Customers" under "Accounts Receivable" and then click Restore in order restore the values.
The restoration will also not reflect immediately, therefore it is necessary to save and go out and come back into the screen.
Dump, Restore, Restore Default Values, Account Determination Group , KBA , AP-ACC , Business ByDesign: Financial Accounting , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions