- You're integrating SAP S/4HANA TM with SAP Business Network for Logistics.
- You have some TM locations are using time zone GMTUK.
- For the Location-Dependent time stamp (not the operation time stamp like 'Created On' or 'Changed On') shown in TM FO is using GMTUK but in LBN it is using UTC.
- When the time stamp is in Winter Time period, GMTUK has no difference as UTC, so far so good for the users to verify the time stamp from LBN.
- When the time stamp is in Daylight Saving Time period, GMTUK will be 1 hour ahead of UTC. It's inconvenience for users to convert time by themselves.
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in SAP S/4HANA 1709 and above releases
- SAP Business Network for Logistics
SAP Business Network for Logistics all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions
KBA , TM-FRM-INT , Integration of Documents with External Systems , SBN-LBN-INT-FC , Freight Collaboration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.