- A key figure is configured to have a disaggregation expression that contains another key figure, i.e. KF1.
- Edits are made to the key figure and upon disaggregation, one of the following behaviors is observed, which is not expected:
- Either the disaggregation is according to the stored value(s) of the key figure(s) in the disaggregation expression;
- OR, if the key figure(s) does not have any stored value, the disaggregation is according to the Disaggregation Mode.
- The expectation is that the disaggregation would be to the calculated value of the key figure(s) in the disaggregation expression.
SAP Integrated Business Planning for Supply Chain (SCM-IBP)
SAP Integrated Business Planning for Supply Chain all versions
ibp, disaggregation, disagg, expression, mode, using, stored, value, not, calculated, proportional , KBA , SCM-IBP-BF-DIS , Disaggregation , SCM-IBP-CNF-PAR , Planning Areas App , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.