The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud(SAC):
- The table looses the filter on measures and displays all model measures which is not intended after changing the prompt.
- In the HAR file, "Previous state cannot be applied" is recorded.
- This model is a BW live or BPC live model.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a story with default prompt values
- he filter is taking effect. Only some measures are displayed in the table.
- Change a prompt value to a different value.
- All measures are displayed in the table.
The old state of the query with the filter on the measures is not synchronized.
The method which is synchronizeing the filters has been enhanced.
Therfore please implement following notes:
- 3255208-BICS: "Previous state cannot be applied" upon variable resubmit when BICS_ABAP_RESULT_SET_LIMIT_MAX is set
- 3236987-BICS: "Previous state cannot be applied" upon variable resubmit when characteristic attributes are set to active
chart, bw query, bex query, all members, reset
KBA , BW-BEX-OT-BICS-INA , BW INA provider , LOD-ANA-LDC-BW , SAC Live Data Connection BW , Problem
SAP Analytics Cloud 1.0