- Creating a Maintenance Order fails with termination 'Parameter has invalid value: Parameter DATE1/TIME has invalid value'
- Creating a Maintenance Order fails with termination '500 internal server error"
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Asset Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Use Create Maintenance Order app
- Select Order Type and Priority
- Maintain Technical Object and Planning Plant
- Maintain required fields on General Data tab
- Navigate to Operation Data tab
- Maintain Operation and Service details
- Select 'Manual Requirement Date' in the dropdown field for Align Requirement Date
- Termination with "500 internal server error" - 'Parameter has invalid value: Parameter DATE1/TIME has invalid value' appears.
Bug / Error
This correction is planned to be delivered with S4HANA CLOUD 2308
Information on the Planned Maintenance Timelines is available in the KBA 2825498
This is current state of planning and may be changed by SAP at any time without notice.
Workaround to use until System is upgraded to 2308 :
Please maintain constraints to the operation. With the definition of the constrains the issue will not occur.
e.g. defining constraints
- Start constrain type: Must start on
- Start constrain Date/Time: 01/11/2023 00:00:00
- Finish constrain type: Finish not later
- Finish constrain Date/Time: 01/11/20236 23:59:59
"Order Processing" "Asset Management" "Maintenance Management" IW31 , , KBA , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , EP-PCT-MAN-MW , BP for Maintenance Worker , Problem
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2302