- It is possible to customize how a report is exported from Crystak Reports when exporting to XML format, and using an XML Transform.
- Where can we find a sample XML Transform file?
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
- To view a sample XML Transform:
- Download the report found in the Attachement section called: Sample_Report_XML_Transform.rpt
- In Crystal Reports, open the report.
- Under the menu "File", select "Export - Manage XML Exporting Formats..."
- In "Manage XML Exporting Formats", select the format "Three-level HTML", and click "Show Schema..."
- The sample XML Transform will display, which you can use as an example to create your own XML Transform to add as a custom exporting format for XML in Crystal Reports.
CR, custom xml format , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , How To
SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2020