When trying to access Opportunities from within Account's Customer Insights, Guided Selling isn't showing only the Opportunities linked to that Account.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customers Workcenter.
- Go to Accounts View.
- Open any Account.
- Go to Customers Insights facet.
- Under Key Metrics > Active Opportunities, you will see some Opportunities in Process.
- Click "In Process" hyperlink.
- It opens Guided Selling and it shows all the Opportunities in the system, the Opportunities in process.
This is the current expected behavior of SAP Cloud for Customer.
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer:
Contact your Account Executive. Check the link https://www.sap.com/services/innovation.html#contact-us.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Influence Site to submit an idea.
Guided Selling ; Customer Insights ; Opportunity ; List ; Linked ; Filtered , KBA , LOD-CRM-SBS-360 , Customer 360 Profile , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions