- You're trying to migrate a Custom CDS View that has a draft version and cannot delete/publish the draft because the Custom CDS Views Deprecated app is not available.
- You're receiving the error message "Draft views cannot be migrated and will therefore be removed from your selection. To be able to migrate your drafts, please publish or discard them first in the old app."
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Custom CDS Views app
- Click on "Migrate Views"
- Select the view to migrate
- There's a draft version and the old app is not available
Extensibility authorizations were restructured and the old Custom CDS Views app was included into a different Business Catalog than the new app.
The Custom CDS View (Deprecated) app is included in the Business Catalog SAP_CORE_BC_EXT and you don't have this Business Catalog assigned.
You need to assign the Business Catalog SAP_CORE_BC_EXT to a Business Role that is already assigned to your user.
After that, you'll be able to see the Custom CDS Views (deprecated) app and publish or discard the draft version.
Draft views cannot be migrated and will therefore be removed from your selection, to be able to migrate your drafts please publish or discard them first in the old app, publish, deprecated, SAP_CORE_BC_EXT, discard, draft, migrate, custom cds views, cds view, migrated, removed , KBA , BC-SRV-APS-GKE , Generic CDS Key User Editor , Problem