Delegate authority for managing simple products show empty products list even though products are visible to everyone on Product setup page.
SAP SALES CLOUD CPQ
Reproducing the Issue
- Enter Delegation of Authority in Setup;
- Provide permission to User type;
- In User menu, go to Manage Simple Products;
- List of products will be empty.
Explicit permission is not given for the product on Product Setup Page.
This is expected behavior. You always need to specify certain permission group on product level to be later visible on User Menu page along with specifying certain Category in Delegation of Authority , to which that product belongs. If you specify to be visible to everyone, it refers only to Catalog (that product will be visible to all PG only on Catalog and User won't be able to see it on User Menu page.
Go to product setup page and provide permission for the product to the permission group.
- You can find the above information on the help article as well: https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_CPQ/551616e85ad64739835aa69241222f53/a15ebbaa124f45c4b2982757870f10ce.html?q=managing%20simple%20products
- Once you have created or imported a simple product, it is displayed on the product list on the Manage Simple Products page. You can see only the products for which you are granted permission via the permission group to which you belong.
Delegation of Authority, Products, List, Manage, Simple, Products, Permission Groups , KBA , CEC-SAL-CPQ , Sales Cloud CPQ , Problem