You would like to know if it is possible to hide Activities in Self-Services Overview.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Home Work Center.
- Go to Self-Services Overview.
- Here there are the activities that you would like to hide.
It is possible to hide the activities via Business Role. In order to perform it, please follow the steps below:
- Go to Application and User Management Work Center.
- Go to Business Role View.
- Select the Business Role and open it.
- Go to UI Switches Tab.
- Click Add Row.
- Click Value Help icon to search for the activity.
- Here you can select the activities that you would like to disable.
When searching for the Activity in step 3, we recommend to search the activity between asterisks. For example: *Edit Payment Information*.
After that, all users assigned to the business role will have the selected activities disabled in Self-Services Overview.
Hide, Disable, Activities, Self-Service, Self Service , KBA , SRD-CC-IAM , Identity & Access Management , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions